Vieux & Associates (Vieux) is an engineering technology firm specializing in radar rainfall / runoff software, products and related services. Vieux is a recognized leader in advanced hydrologic modeling and forecasting systems to provide world-class flood warning systems and our team-members are leaders in their field.
Vieux is now part of the Advanced Environmental Monitoring (AE Monitoring) family of companies. AE Monitoring is combining global leaders to provide reliable and innovative environmental monitoring and analysis solutions. Our companies offer world-class technologies, ranging from sensors, data-loggers, and telemetry to hydrologic modeling software that provides advanced analytics and prediction. These technologies enable decision makers to make better decisions, extend their reaction time, and improve their ability to adapt to weather and environmental events…ultimately protecting people, infrastructure, and entire communities.
We offer a competitive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits which include:
- Company-paid Medical Insurance Including Prescription Coverage
- Company-paid Dental Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to 5% match
- Paid Time-Off and Holidays
- Vieux & Associates, Inc. offers a dynamic, team atmosphere that values hard work and intelligence.
Our Hydrologist position creates an excellent opportunity to work with an exciting company that is a member of a fast growing family of companies, all dedicated to advancing excellence in hydrologic and environmental information. The candidate we seek is an excellent communicator who is self-motivated, embraces technological development and thrives in a fast-paced and high-achieving workplace. If this sounds like you, then we look forward to reviewing your resume and following up accordingly!
- EIT or PE, or the ability to obtain within 6 months
- Minimum educational requirement is a BS in civil/environmental/agricultural engineering or a closely related field, with specialization in water resources, hydrology, or hydro-meteorology
- Experience with distributed hydrologic/hydraulic modeling using hydro-meteorological measurements including weather radar and gauge instrumentation
- Strong analytical skills and excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to synthesize scientific, engineering, and other complex information
- Demonstrated successful academic performance
- Coordinate with internal teams and clients on requirements and technical specifications.
- Apply understanding of scientific developments in hydrologic/hydraulic modeling and inundation mapping and modeling technologies to distributed hydrologic model.
Work Location: Norman, OK or Boulder, CO
For more information or to submit your application and course work transcripts, please contact: email@example.com
Vieux & Associates is an Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of Vieux & Associates and AE Monitoring to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.