Powered by a team of talented professionals, we are dedicated to developing and supporting rainfall and runoff products/services serving wet weather, stormwater, flood warning, and water resources applications. Our team has more than 100 years of combined experience in radar hydrology. More than half the group has advanced academic credentials. Quality data and services is our priority and exceeding client expectations is our goal.
Company professional affiliations include the American Meteorological Society, the National Hydrologic Warning Council, and the Water Environment Federation.
With over 110 publications appearing as textbooks, journal articles, and conference proceedings, Dr. Vieux shares his knowledge with the community. At the company, he oversees technology development and he led the effort creating the first commercially available distributed hydrologic model, Vflo®.
Depth and breadth of experience has allowed Dr. Vieux to see gaps in current technologies and practices in hydrology, and how they can be addressed. A list of employment and educational experience follows:
- Professor Emeritus 2013, University of Oklahoma Full Professor, 2000-2013; Associate Professor, 1995-2000; Assistant Professor, 1990-1995
- Adjunct Professor, Rice University, 2015-present
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
- Assistant State Conservation Engineer, USDA-NRCS, Michigan
- State Conservation Engineer (acting), USDA-NRCS, Michigan
- Project Engineer, USDA-NRCS and PL-566 Watershed Project, Kansas
- Ph.D. Michigan State University
- MSCE, Kansas State University
- BSCE, University of Kansas
- Professional Engineer: Multiple states including Oklahoma, Texas, and Colorado – NCEES 2017
Our headquarters are located in Four Partners Place, a LEED-certified multi-tenant building, owned and managed by the University of Oklahoma.