We are a growing Advanced Environmental Monitoring software and services firm headquartered in Norman, Oklahoma.
We offer a competitive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits which include:
- Company-paid Medical Insurance Including Prescription Coverage
- Company-paid Dental Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to 5% match
- Paid Time-Off and Holidays
- Vieux & Associates, Inc. offers a dynamic, team atmosphere that values hard work and intelligence.
Current Opportunities at Vieux & Associates Include:
The qualified candidate will have a minimum of a BS/MS in Meteorology or 3 years working experience in a related field.
The candidate should have knowledge/experience with radar reflectivity and rain gauge data quality control. MS Excel experience is required. GIS, Linux and MySQL experience are preferred.
Responsibilities include performing radar quality control procedures, and testing or evaluating processing procedures.
Competitive pay in collaborative work environment is offered.
No travel or shift work is required. Workday 8:00-5:00 (7:30-4:30 on Mondays).
Location: Four Partners Place, 301 David L Boren Blvd, Suite 3050, Norman, OK.
Submit Resume and Transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org